Communications and Engagement
Our communications and engagement awardees work to raise the public’s awareness about the All of Us Research program and support outreach efforts to build enduring relationships with national and community groups.
Communications Design and Development
Wondros, Los Angeles, California develops messages, national campaign materials, and digital strategies to inform the public about the All of Us Research Program.
Communications Implementation and Coordination
HCM Strategists, LLC, Washington, D.C., develops strategies to engage participant communities and health care provider groups over the long term.
Community Engagement Partners
All of Us community engagement partners help motivate the diverse communities they serve to join and remain in the program. Some also engage and educate health care professionals about the program.
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, Kansas
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington, D.C.
- American Association on Health and Disability, Rockville, Maryland
- American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois
- American Public Health Association, Washington, D.C.
- Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, Dearborn, Michigan
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, Oakland, California
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, Uniontown, Ohio
- Black Women’s Health Imperative, Washington, D.C.
- Cobb Institute (W. Montague Cobb/National Medical Association Health Institute), Washington, D.C.
- Community Council, Dallas, Texas
- Delta Research and Educational Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- FiftyForward, Nashville, Tennessee
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc., Baltimore, Maryland
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- League of United Latin American Citizens, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health, Washington, D.C.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials, Washington, D.C.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses, Raleigh, North Carolina
- National Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tennessee
- National Black Nurses Association, Silver Spring, Maryland
- National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians, San Francisco, California
- National Hispanic Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
- National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington, D.C.
- National Minority Quality Forum, Washington, D.C.
- National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland
- National Pan-Hellenic Council, Decatur, Georgia
- National Rural Health Association, Washington, D.C.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., Decatur, Georgia
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation, San Francisco, California
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., Cary, North Carolina
- UnidosUS, Washington, D.C.
- YMCA of the USA, Chicago, Illinois
NIH intends to support additional community partners in the future to grow its national network.
All of Us champions support the mission and goals of the All of Us Research Program by sharing information on the program with their communities to help raise awareness.
- Alzheimer's Association, Chicago, Illinois
- American Association of Kidney Patients, Tampa, Florida
- American Diabetes Association, Arlington, Virginia
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- Asian Pacific Community in Action, Phoenix, Arizona
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, Landover, Maryland
- CASA, Langley Park, Maryland
- Centro Tyrone Guzman, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The diaTribe Foundation, San Francisco, California
- The Epilepsy Foundation, Landover, Maryland
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation, New York, New York
- The Genetic Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality, Washington, D.C.
- Healthy Asian Americans Project, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, New York, New York
- Kalusugan Coalition, Woodside, New York
- Katipunan, the Filipino-American Association of Maryland, Inc., Towson, Maryland
- Lupus Research Alliance, New York, New York
- MANA, a National Latina Organization, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Arlington, Virginia
- National Kidney Foundation, New York, New York
- National Psoriasis Foundation, Portland, Oregon
- Personalized Medicine Coalition, Washington, D.C.
- Research!America, Arlington, Virginia
- Spina Bifida Association, Arlington, Virginia
- The Student National Medical Association, Washington, D.C.
The All of Us Research Program offers free downloadable materials to help community members spread the word about the program. See our community resources.