Communications and Engagement
Our communications and engagement awardees work to raise the public’s awareness about the All of Us Research program and support outreach efforts to build enduring relationships with national and community groups.
Communications Design and Development
Wondros, Los Angeles, California develops messages, national campaign materials, and digital strategies to inform the public about the All of Us Research Program.
Communications Implementation and Coordination
HCM Strategists, LLC, Washington, D.C., develops strategies to engage participant communities and health care provider groups over the long term.
Community Engagement Partners and Influencers
All of Us community engagement partners and influencer organizations help motivate the diverse communities they serve to join and remain in the program. Some also engage and educate health care professionals about the program.
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, Kansas
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington, D.C.
- American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois
- Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, Dearborn, Michigan
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, Oakland, California
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, Uniontown, Ohio
- Black Women’s Health Imperative, Washington, D.C.
- Cobb Institute (W. Montague Cobb/National Medical Association Health Institute), Washington, D.C.
- Delta Research and Educational Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- FiftyForward, Nashville, Tennessee
- League of United Latin American Citizens, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health, Washington, D.C.
- National Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tennessee
- National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington, D.C.
- National Minority Quality Forum, Washington, D.C.
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland
- San Francisco General Hospital Foundation, San Francisco, California
- UnidosUS, Washington, D.C.
NIH intends to support additional community partners in the future to grow its national network.