Communications and Engagement Partners
Our communications and engagement awardees work to raise the public’s awareness about the All of Us Research program and support outreach efforts with national and community groups.
Communications and Marketing Partner
Wondros, Los Angeles, California, develops messages, national campaign materials, and digital strategies to inform the public about the All of Us Research Program.
Engagement and Retention Innovators
HCM Strategists, LLC, Washington, D.C., and the University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, develop innovative approaches to educate communities and support enduring relationships with program participants.
Community Engagement Partners
All of Us community engagement partners help motivate the diverse communities they serve to join and remain in the program. Some also engage and educate health care professionals about the program.
- American Academy of Family Physicians, Leawood, Kansas
- American Academy of HIV Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington, D.C.
- American Association on Health and Disability, Rockville, Maryland
- American Medical Association, Chicago, Illinois
- American Public Health Association, Washington, D.C.
- Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services, Dearborn, Michigan
- Asian Health Coalition, Chicago, Illinois
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum, Oakland, California
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, Uniontown, Ohio
- Black Women’s Health Imperative, Washington, D.C.
- CenterLink, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Cobb Institute (W. Montague Cobb/National Medical Association Health Institute), Washington, D.C.
- Community Council, Dallas, Texas
- Delta Research and Educational Foundation, Washington, D.C.
- FiftyForward, Nashville, Tennessee
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity Inc., Baltimore, Maryland
- Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc., Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- League of United Latin American Citizens, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health, Washington, D.C.
- National Association of County and City Health Officials, Washington, D.C.
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses, Raleigh, North Carolina
- National Baptist Convention, Nashville, Tennessee
- National Black Nurses Association, Silver Spring, Maryland
- National Council of Negro Women, Washington, D.C.
- National Hispanic Council on Aging, Washington, D.C.
- National Hispanic Medical Association, Washington, D.C.
- National Minority Quality Forum, Washington, D.C.
- National Library of Medicine, Bethesda, Maryland
- National Pan-Hellenic Council, Decatur, Georgia
- National Rural Health Association, Washington, D.C.
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc., Decatur, Georgia
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Incorporated, Washington, D.C.
- Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc., Cary, North Carolina
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto, California
- UnidosUS, Washington, D.C.
- YMCA of the USA Greater Houston, Houston, Texas
- YMCA of the USA Greater Seattle, Seattle, Washington
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated, Washington, D.C.
NIH intends to support additional community partners in the future to grow its national network.
All of Us champions support the mission and goals of the All of Us Research Program by sharing information on the program with their communities to help raise awareness.
- Alzheimer's Association, Chicago, Illinois
- American Association of Dental Research, Alexandria, Virginia
- American Association of Kidney Patients, Tampa, Florida
- American Diabetes Association, Arlington, Virginia
- American Kidney Fund, Rockville, Maryland
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine, Birmingham, Alabama
- Asian Pacific Community in Action, Phoenix, Arizona
- Association of American Medical Colleges, Washington, D.C.
- Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, Landover, Maryland
- CASA, Langley Park, Maryland
- Center for Black Equity, Washington, D.C.
- Centro Tyrone Guzman, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Christian Stronghold Church, Dallas Texas
- Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation, Short Hills, New Jersey
- The diaTribe Foundation, San Francisco, California
- Dysautonomia Information Network (DINET), Swanzey, New Hampshire
- The Epilepsy Foundation, Landover, Maryland
- The Filipino American Community Health Initiative of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- The Michael J. Fox Foundation, New York, New York
- The Genetic Alliance, Washington, D.C.
- GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBT Equality, Washington, D.C.
- Healthy Asian Americans Project, Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, New York, New York
- Kalusugan Coalition, Woodside, New York
- Katipunan, the Filipino-American Association of Maryland, Inc., Towson, Maryland
- Lupus Research Alliance, New York, New York
- MANA, a National Latina Organization, Washington, D.C.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Arlington, Virginia
- National Kidney Foundation, New York, New York
- National Psoriasis Foundation, Portland, Oregon
- National Society of Genetic Counselors, Chicago, Illinois
- Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, Manhattan Beach, California
- Personalized Medicine Coalition, Washington, D.C.
- Research!America, Arlington, Virginia
- Society for Women’s Health Research, Washington, D.C.
- Spina Bifida Association, Arlington, Virginia
- UT Health San Antonio Institute for Health Promotion Research, San Antonio, TX
The All of Us Research Program offers free downloadable materials to help community members spread the word about the program. See our community resources.