The All of Us genome centers will generate genomic data from biosamples contributed by participants.
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, with Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, and The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)
- The Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts, with Color, Burlingame, California, and the Laboratory for Molecular Medicine at Partners HealthCare, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology, Huntsville, Alabama
- Northwest Genomics Center at the University of Washington, Seattle
Genetic Counseling Resource
The All of Us genetic counseling resource will provide a network of genetic counselors to help participants understand what their genomic results mean for their health and their families.
- Color, Burlingame, California