All of Us Health Surveys
Health surveys are one way that participants provide information to the All of Us Research Program. Researchers may study survey data, either alone or in combination with other types of information to find patterns related to health and disease.
All Health surveys used in the program employ or have been adapted from previously validated measures. Our current health surveys are available below. Additional health surveys will be released in the future.
- Basic Information pdf | 425.79 KB (En Español pdf | 261.31 KB)
- Overall Health pdf | 382.52 KB (En Español pdf | 185.58 KB)
- Lifestyle pdf | 400.08 KB (En Español pdf | 186.24 KB)
- Health Care Access pdf | 416.69 KB (En Español pdf | 193.75 KB)
- Family Medical History pdf | 442.61 KB (En Español pdf | 317.15 KB)
- Personal Medical History pdf | 608.17 KB (En Español pdf | 495.88 KB)