Data and Research Center
The Data and Research Support Center acquires, organizes, and provides secure access to what will be one of the world’s largest and most diverse datasets for precision medicine research. The center also provides research support for the scientific data and analysis tools for the program, helping to build a vibrant community of researchers from community colleges to top health care research institutions and industries, as well as citizen scientists, who can propose studies using this information.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, working with the Broad Institute, Cambridge, Massachusetts, and Verily, Mountain View, California
- Columbia University Medical Center, New York City
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Biomedical Informatics, Houston, Texas