The All of Us Research Program is a historic effort to collect and study data over many years from one million or more people living in the United States. The goal of the program is to speed up health research breakthroughs, enabling new kinds of individualized health care. The program began national enrollment in 2018 and is expected to last at least 10 years.
- Program Overview: Read an introduction to the All of Us Research Program and precision medicine.
- What Makes All of Us Different: Read about factors that make All of Us a unique research program.
- Core Values: Learn about the program’s core values, such as transparency and keeping participant information secure.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Learn how All of Us embraces diversity and why health care is more effective when people from all backgrounds are included in health research.
- Protocol: Learn how the program is being carried out.
- Who We Are: Find information on staff members, scientific experts, participant partners, and advisory groups that support the program.
- FAQ: Find answers to frequently asked questions about All of Us.
- Contact Us: Find out how to contact All of Us.